COVID-19 OFFICE PROTOCOLS
It is our number one priority to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy as we return to work in the office. We are proud to share that Dr. Benjamin Paul is double vaccinated (Pfizer).
We have instituted a multi-step strategic plan to ensure a COVID-19 free environment. Working closely with recommendations from the American Medical Association, CDC, AAAASF and NYSDOH we have implemented the following safety protocols.
Here are my new protocols that are in place to ensure your safety:
- All staff members have been tested for COVID-19 and will wear masks and other appropriate protective equipment.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before arriving for their office visit.
- All patients will have their temperatures taken by a no-touch thermometer upon arrival to the office.
- All staff members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms twice a day and their temperatures taken by a no-touch thermometer.
- All patients are required to wear a mask while in the office.
- All staff members have been offered vaccination.
- Social distancing measures will be followed in the office. We are scheduling less patients so that patients can be brought immediately into a private exam room.
- The office will be thoroughly cleaned throughout the day, and exam rooms sanitized between patients.
- All new patients will be emailed the new patient paperwork so they can fill it out at home if they choose.
- Patients will be encouraged to come to office visits alone. If necessary patients will be allowed to bring one friend or family member who will also be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before arrival to the office.